Reflexions provides the right visual edge for adolescents, right now. Using key words and montages of photographs and fonts, these cards will continue to lead the way in encouraging young people to talk about feelings, goals and identity. Real conversations—about the hard stuff, the painful stuff, as well as the good stuff, and the changes a young person may want to make.
- Who am I?
- What am I feeling?
- What’s important to me?
- What choices and changes do I want?
- Where am I at and where am I heading?
Each card features a key word and layers of images that build different meaning and nuances of interpretation for rich, authentic conversations with young people.
- For truancy issues: Choose 3 cards that describe how you are feeling at school. Place these in a column.
- Pick 3 cards that say how you want to be feeling. How will you get from the first column to the second column?
- Pick a card that seems important to you right now. How do you experience this in your life? Talk about this in pairs.
34 laminated, full-colour cards, plus one activity card 210 x 148mm , polypropylene box, 24-page downloadable bookletIdeas Bank