Through the ages men have been called upon to juggle an array of roles—partner, father, son, brother, colleague, friend, confidant.
The Sensitive New Age Cavepersons card set invites reflection and discussion about the pressures and stresses faced by modern men as they undertake a myriad of roles and responsibilities. Each comical Neolithic character invites rich conversations about male identity, purpose and fulfillment, and offers a cue to help build discussions about ‘the important stuff’—what it is to be a bloke in today’s world. Women may also like to use these cards to talk about the strengths and roles of the men in their lives. Sensitive New Age Cavepersons support conversations about our skills, strengths, virtues and resources, regardless of gender.
- Are you comfortable with the roles you take on?
- Which ones do you prefer and which ones are you reluctant to take on?
- How do you juggle the multiple roles that you are often required to perform simultaneously?
- How do you resolve the conflicts that arise when roles clash?
- How do you become the person you really want to be?
54 laminated, full-colour, die-cut cards