We know it’s high time to have open discussions about gender fairness but how do we get constructive, change-oriented conversations going?
What tool can be used to assist in creating effective gender policy and cultural change in organisations and businesses? Welcome to Gender Fairness—a highly-engaging, beautifully-presented learning tool for creating conversation and reflection from the kitchen table to the board room.
Each card features an important topic (such as inclusion, sexualisation, social messages and role models); a key statement about fairness; a cartoon in the rich tradition of social commentary; and three important questions to get the conversation rolling. Use these cards in meetings, workshops, planning sessions, HR settings, governance, counselling and policy making for:
- exploring gender roles, stereotypes, and steps towards equity
- discussing how gender unfairness limits opportunities and creates power imbalances
- creating shared learning for teams, organisations, businesses and communities
- shifting cultures of gender unfairness by naming and challenging inequity
- developing an inspiring vision for gender equity that benefits everyone.
24 laminated, full-colour cards, 210 x 100mm, polypropylene box, online downloadable booklet.