Featuring a word and image on the front and a range of questions, sentence starters and evidence-based exercises on the back, the Navigating Depression cards have been designed to help people work with low mood or emotional distress.
Use the cards to help people:
- share their stories and experiences
- build social and emotional literacy
- proactively notice and address early warning signs
- create healthy, protective habits
- recognise when to seek support.
Includes an in-depth booklet with lots of ideas for activities in a range of settings.
- Parents and carers
- Health services
- Child and Family services
- Therapeutic settings
- Pastoral care
‘There are countless struggles and sources of pain in our lives. It can be tough. However, there are things we can do to help us navigate through challenging times, and not only survive but thrive and grow stronger through adversity.’ – Author of Navigating Depression, psychologist Kate Skilbeck.